Job Reference: WAR/FOA/PT
We are looking for a person to provide support to our Warwickshire Appointeeship team who manage the financial accounts of our customers. The successful candidate will be based at our Head Office located in Coventry.
Penderels Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides advice and guidance to people with disabilities and healthcare needs living independently.
24 hours per week
Monday to Wednesday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
£16,646 per annum/pro rata
As a Finance Officer (Appointeeships), your main duties will include:
- Managing the managed accounts of our customers.
- Monitoring and updating managed account trackers (Data entry, processing money requests. reconciling against SAGE reports).
- Liaising with the DWP on matters relating to our customers benefits.
- Liaising with the local authority and the Penderels Trust finance department in relation to invoicing and payment queries.
- Authorising payments as stipulated in our customers Individual Budget Plans.
- Identifying and resolving all queries effectively.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a finance or accounting environment
- Ability to input and maintain accurate data records
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Hold minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths, a qualification in bookkeeping or accounting would be desirable.
All applications must be returned by Friday 8th December 2017.
Penderels Trust is a Disability Confident employer and will offer a guaranteed interview to disabled people who meet the job specification.